BECOME A PROUD HOSTCONNECT TO OUR NETWORK
Who is a host of UNICORNS IN TECH GET-TOGETHER?
Any company in Germany and abroad can host UNICORNS IN TECH Get-Together. The host company will provide its space for our tech LGBTI community.
What are benefits of becoming a host?
- Be visible to our 2.500+ members (as of June 2017) on our online channels of UNICORNS IN TECH
- Support LGBTI staff at your company and understand everyday needs and struggles of LGBTI people at work
- Present daily work or current projects of the company and get some feedback from our creative and diverse tech community
- Valuable contacts! Engage directly with 50-200 professionals and talents from various tech and science backgrounds.
- Advertise to a diverse international audience across our media platforms and through our regular newsletter
- New ideas and insights! Our community is full of bright and smart path-breakers and innovators, who often provide new deep insights and create trends.
- The involvement of a speaker from your company with an engaging and concise talk
- Be recognized and valued as LGBTI-friendly company that values the importance of diversity in the workplace.
Is the ticket to the Get-Together free?
For Unicorns in Tech members, it is free. For others: 20 €.
What is a regular schedule of GET-TOGETHER?
19:00 Mingling & connecting unicorns, food & drinks for free
19:30 Welcoming by UNICORNS IN TECH and a host
19:40 Tech news/trends
19:45 First Tech-Talk
20:10 Second Tech-Talk
20:30 Pitching (5 members x 1 minute each)
20:40 Speed-Networking (Getting to know the other unicorns)
21:00 Socialising and mingling with snacks & drinks
22:00 The End + After-event party
How to become a host for Get-Togethers?
Send us a short email to hello |at| unicornsintech.com with a subject line “Hosting Get-Together”